Decided to start this blog with my five reasons, this morning, to be glad I’m older… maybe they’ll inspire you to have your own list..
- I can’t see the dust on top of anything, and I’m not climbing up to look.
- I’m less afraid of being disliked. Oddly, this probably makes me more likable, since I’m more consistantly genuine. And if not, too bad. 😉
- As a young person, I thought I was the center of the universe. As a Mom, I sort of am.
- There are more clothes in my size at Goodwill.
- Life still surprises me, mostly in a good way, and I’m more compassionate. Even to myself.
Have a lovely weekend.
And feel more than free to add items from your own list in the comments.